The Manchester Undergraduate Dental Research Society invites you to attend the third annual British Undergraduate Dental Research Conference. The previous two British Undergraduate Dental Research Conferences have seen great success, with over 90% of delegates grading the 2015 and 2016 conferences as excellent and one they would attend again. The first ever national undergraduate dental conference of its kind in the UK proved that over 200 dental students would travel from all corners of the country to learn and shape the future of dentistry.
The day will began with talks on pioneering dental research presented by world-renowned dental professionals. Guests were be treated to buffet lunch, whilst having the opportunity to visit sponsor stalls and meet with other students and staff. In 2017, the afternoon will offered students the chance to delve in more interactive workshops than ever before. These interactive workshops were based in multiple dental fields from ‘forensic odontology’ to paediatric treatment planning as well as hands-on implants giving students the opportunity to raise their core clinical skills, gaining a competitive edge.
- Listen to world-renowned speakers at the top of the field providing inspirational talks on subject matters in dentistry which we hardly come across
- Interactive workshops where you can get hands on experience, increasing your confidence through practice and advice
- The ability to choose and tailor what you would like to do on the day by choosing your own workshops and determining what you’d like to learn
- More workshops than we have ever had before
- All inclusive lunch buffet and refreshments
- Get to meet sponsors from a wide range of companies – most importantly, lots of freebies!
- Being a part of the LARGEST and one of the only undergraduate dental research conferences in UK, with your participation proving a great addition to your CVs, as well as your academic development
Here are some articles written about the previous conferences for more information: