The events in the fundamentals series aims to get you confident when treating patients and get you exam ready.
We are delighted that Dr Neil Patel will be providing an in depth review of implants, covering the following topics:
– The basic components of implants
– Implants from a GDP’s point of view
– Clinical and radiographic assessment and common pathology
– Restoring and maintenance of implants
– Guidelines in relation to dental implantology
– Careers in implant dentistry
Registration and refreshments will be available from 5:00pm for a prompt start at 5:15pm. This will be followed by a Q&A where we encourage you to bring any questions and queries you may have.